On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…a Mandarin Fig Brandy cocktail!
Although figs are not technically in season in December, they are prominent in holiday cuisine (fig cookies, rugelach, figgy pudding, etc.) As a matter of fact, this Christmas cocktail has some of the same ingredients as figgy pudding–mandarin oranges, fig, and brandy. Just think of this as figgy pudding in a glass, just a little more refreshing.
Nine Ladies Dancing? Well…okay. After a Mandarin Fig Brandy Cocktail (or two) I guarantee every lord and lady in the house will be dancing. The Electric Slide, the Robot, or The Macarena for sure, but not the Chicken Dance…never the Chicken Dance. That’s for weddings, not Christmas, silly!
Twelve Days of Christmas Cocktails
- First Day of Christmas: Gingered Pear Margarita
- Second Day of Christmas: Bourbon Caramel Turtle Milkshake
- Third Day of Christmas: Christmas Ruby French 75
- Fourth Day of Christmas: Raspberry Snowtini Cocktail
- Fifth Day of Christmas: Five Golden Rings Cocktail
- Sixth Day of Christmas: Egg Nog Old Fashioned
- Seventh Day of Christmas: Christmas Swan Cocktail
- Eighth Day of Christmas: Espresso Milk Punch Cocktail
- Ninth Day of Christmas: Mandarin Fig Brandy Cocktail
- Tenth Day of Christmas: Ten Lords-a-Leaping Ale
- Eleventh Day of Christmas: Amaretto Mulled Wine
- Twelfth Day of Christmas: Boozy Frozen Hot Chocolate (Two ways)