Outlaw Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 c. Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 c. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter ( Use the real thing here-no margarine!)
- 2/3 c. Evaporated Milk
- 2/3 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 c. Super Fine Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tsp. Chambord Raspberry liqueur (or use vanilla extract)
Melt the chocolate chips and butter over a double boiler, on medium high heat, stirring to help the chips melt. Add the sugar, and use a whisk to stir the mixture. When the chips are almost melted, slowly add the evaporated milk and stir until smooth. Add the whipping cream, whisking constantly until smooth. Stir 2-3 minutes, then immediately lower the heat to low, and cook for about 2-3 minutes, still whisking constantly. Remove from heat, and allow to thicken about 2-3 minutes, and then stir in the Chambord. Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container (glass preferred) in the refrigerator.
To reheat the Outlaw Hot Fudge Sauce, place in the microwave for 25-30 seconds, stir to smooth, and drizzle over ice cream, cake, cookies, your fingers, or these Strawberry Chocolate Croissant Hearts.