This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage. All opinions are 100% mine.
Did someone say summer vacation? I am so done with this school year, and I bet you are too! I cannot wait for summer fun and a few new adventures! What are you doing this summer? Are you going camping, to the beach, or a family amusement park? Whatever you are doing, make sure you save extra room in your summer schedule, because between now and June 15th, you will have a chance to Win a Family Vacation to Orlando with Atlantic Luggage!
You know how it is with travel, right? Anything that can go wrong usually does, so it’s better to be prepared for anything and everything. Have you ever had to deal with corralling kids and luggage through a busy airline terminal, and all of a sudden the wheels on your luggage lock up, sending luggage flying in every direction? Been there, done that! Juggling luggage almost seems like a rite of passage for traveling families, yet many luggage mishaps could be avoided by using family travel-friendly Atlantic Luggage.
Never heard of them? Chances are you have a few pieces of Atlantic Luggage in your closet right now….the ones with the seahorse on the logo. A leader in luggage since 1919, they offer features such as their 360-degree 4-Wheel Spinners for smoother rolling, and the Link2Go™ system, which connects several pieces of luggage together. Luggage that links together? Check out the video to see how it works…
Atlantic Luggage is lightweight, which is so important when packing for an entire family, and comes in sizes and colors to fit any travel situation, making Atlantic Luggage the go-to luggage company for busy traveling families.
Tips for Efficient Packing
What are your go-to tips for packing for vacation? Here a few of my tips:
- Make a packing list specific to your family needs including medications, electronics, etc.
- Place electronic chargers in a zippered pencil pouch for easy organization.
- Teach your kids to pack themselves (using a list), so they grow up knowing how to pack a suitcase.
- Pack a few baggies in various sizes. You can use them to hold wet clothing, waterproof your electronics, and hold extra toiletries.
- Pack a small package of laundry soap—you never know when you will have to wash things by hand in the hotel sink.
- Pack extra diapers and a few jars of baby food and/or formula when you fly, as you never know if you will get stranded at an airport with no access to baby products.
- If you forget to pack something, don’t sweat it. Most destinations have gift shops where you can purchase items you forgot.
Win Family Vacation to Orlando
Atlantic Luggage is celebrating family travel in a fun new way by offering a chance to win a family vacation for four to Orlando, Florida. Orlando is the ultimate family destination! This trip includes the following:
- Round trip airfare for four (4) to Orlando
- Three (3) nights of hotel stay
- Four (4) two-day admission passes to 34 of Orlando’s best attractions (Including Kennedy Space Center, Legoland Florida, Gaterland, and more!)
- $150 in spending money
- Four new carry-on pieces of Atlantic Luggage
The Nitty Gritty
- To enter, click on the following link and fill out the form. Trip to Orlando Florida Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes runs from May 15 – June 15, 2015
- A winner will be chosen within 7-10 days of close of sweepstakes
- Winner must book the grand prize by March 31, 2016 and travel must be completed by June 30, 2016
- Complete rules can be found here.
For complete sweepstakes information, please visit the sponsor site below.