It’s almost turkey day! Whether you are cooking Thanksgiving for the first time, or you are an old pro, it’s time to get your game face on and get down to business. Here is the The ultimate guide Of Thanksgiving tips and tricks to make Thanksgiving dinner a success!
Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks
A Few Tips:
Five Things Not To Do On Thanksgiving
A Few Tricks:
- Clean out your pantry a few days before Thanksgiving so you can grab things easily on the big day.
- Clean your oven a few days before Thanksgiving.
- Pull your serving dishes out the night before, so you know which foods are going in what dish.
- Designate someone to say grace in advance, so they can gather their thoughts.
- Make a few dishes in the crock pot, just in case the oven or microwave dies.
- Don’t do the dishes the moment everyone is done eating. Savor the moment with family and friends. The dishes can wait.
A Few Recipes:
Brandied Cranberry Sauce