Introducing the Cork, Fork, & Passport 2021 Holiday Gift Guide! It’s my favorite time of year, the time when I can share some of the favorite products I found (and love) throughout the past year. Below are gift ideas for foodies, travel, beauty/fitness/self-care, technology, games, and stocking stuffers. Each of these gift ideas is a product I have personally used and wholeheartedly recommend for the people you love in your life, including yourself. If you have any questions about any of these gift ideas, ask away, as I know every product well.
(This post contains affiliate links to support my small business. Opinions are my own.)
2021 Holiday Gift Guide
Do you struggle to find the “perfect” gift for the people you care about? I do too, but I take notes throughout the year to keep track of special and unique gift ideas for my family and friends, things they would not buy for themselves or special gifts that reflect their favorite hobbies and passions. Taking a little extra care to find the perfect gift for someone saves time and money in the long run as you know the gift will be something they will truly enjoy. Take a look at some of the favorite products I recommend, then read below to get a few tips for perfect gift-giving.
By the way, what are some of your must-have gifts this year? Share your ideas with me in the comments below. ♥
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Gift
- Keep a notebook throughout the year to keep track of favorite products and merchants. Sometimes a simple conversation with someone can yield several ideas.
- Learn your gift recipients’ favorite hobbies, hopes, and dreams and encourage them to fulfill those dreams with unique gifts.
- Give the gift of time: Sometimes people are so busy they can’t get “regular” tasks accomplished. Help by offering to make dinner, babysit, take their car to the shop, or do another task that frees up some time for them.
- Give the gift of togetherness: A family game night, movie night, or family sleepover may be exactly what your family needs.
- Give the gift of travel: A family vacation or couples getaway, even a weekend staycation, can provide years of cherished memories. It doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive, just fun and relaxing.
- Give the gift of outdoors: A state or national park pass allows you to explore with your family, get moving, and see our beautiful parks.
- Give the gift of memory: A picture frame or photo album full of treasured photos is a gift that will be cherished for years to come.
- Think outside the box. If someone you gift loves to read but has no time to pick up a hard copy book, get the book on audio. If they want a gift that is outside your budget, look for something similar within your budget.
- Surprise them with once-in-a-lifetime gifts, if you can. Figure out a budget at the beginning of the year so you can save a little each month, then splurge on a gift that will wow them beyond their dreams. Sometimes once-in-a-lifetime gifts are exactly what Santa ordered. One time I got my husband tickets to see Steve Winwood in Minneapolis. I didn’t know how we were going to get there or where we were going to stay when I bought the tickets, but I knew it was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see him in concert in a smaller venue. The concert was in the middle of winter in Minneapolis so we battled flight delays and freezing temperatures, but the trip was amazing, the concert was amazing, our cozy little hotel was amazing, and my husband still talks about the trip three years later. It was truly the gift that keeps on giving.
Don’t forget, whatever gift you get for the people you love, it does not have to be expensive or extravagant, it just has to come from the heart. If you use your heart to choose gifts that create memories, you will never go wrong. ♥